Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7th Happies!

It's Thursday! For many of you, it's payday! There's a good reason to be happy.  Who has a payday today?

I'm enjoying a hot mug of vanilla pomegranate tea from Design a Tea this morning.  Last week I had a mug of "cherry chocolate cordial" which was cherry and mocha.  They were free samples that I got to "create" myself.  I only had to pay $1 for postage.  They sent one of each flavor I created in a normal envelope with their header on it.  So happy.  Delicious.

My eldest daughter was finally well enough to go to school this morning! SO HAPPY! ;-) 

Hot shower.  Not just the hot shower, but a really pretty smelling new shower wash I picked up.  The scent it called heavenly vanilla. 

I have a lovely body lotion that was given to me as a Christmas gift called Grace, and it's like butter when you rub your hands together.  It seriously just melts into your hands and your skin as it warms up.  Such a nice little happy.

What are your little happies today? I know you have at least one or two!

1 comment:

  1. I was just coming to post about tea! I just finished a huge mug of Earl Grey Creme...yum.

    My other happy is...I get to see my sister and nephew today. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your daily happiness as you stop and smell the roses. Let's also keep the garden clean! Kids may be reading and sharing!

Thank you!